HOLIDAY IS HERE!
now what? haha
Number of things i want to do this holiday!
Hopefully will be able to get them done! Argh, have been dragging for so long.
Picnic.. cycle.. fly kite... read books... movie marathon... hang out... chit chat marathon... makan delicious food... explore... FIND JOB... WORK... ice skating... guitar... piano... chores... tidy room(bit by bit)... cook my spaghetti... shopping & more!
I think my brain is degrading after i withdrew from jc. Somehow i don't really feel my brain working after i stopped doing math and sciences. haha kinda miss them. I know i sounded weird. I miss geography too! why isnt there a geography or nature related course in poly? grrr.... Mother Earth needs us!
I should brush up my language this holiday. They are getting worse. oh no!
Life is too short to dwell in the past, in your own problems. Focus on the positive things and look for solutions!
No comments:
Post a Comment